2008 Scion xB Consumer Review: My Second XB

2008 Scion xB - Consumer Review

My Second XB
By 2nrmom on

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My first XB was an 04 auto white. With the guidence of my son I did some modifying of it. It was pretty cool! Improved horsepower with a short ram intake, header and exhaust. Rota bronze wheels, lowered and a CF hood completed the look. I loved it but after a time I needed something bigger. Fast forward to present day.. I needed to downsize. While I was very partial to the 04 boxy style and room I knew I would love to have a bigger engine. Also didn't like the huge flat windshield of the 04 that had to be replaced every year. I bought an 08, dark blue, auto, used with 47k. So far I have had no problems with it. So nice to zip around again! Will make improvements to customize.

Love the room for the size, good mpg, air bags and reliability.

No matter the size.. wish it had rear air. Also wish it had lumbar controls for the front seats. Wish they kept the center orb speedometer/gauges of the original. Miss the extra cubby holes in the dash of the 04.