2008 Scion xB Consumer Review: Great Vehicle

2008 Scion xB - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great Vehicle
By Daniel on

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle is an impressive step-up from the previous generation. The xB handles well and feels overall very solid. The suspension is seriously lacking: you will feel every speed bump or rough road. The fuel economy is unimpressive, but this car was not designed for that purpose. It is extremely roomy and rekindles my love for driving. Every time I'm behind the wheel I'm having a blast. The cluster gauges in the center are weird at first, but easily you can adjust to them. The sound is very impressive in the car. Overall really great vehicle backed by the quality Toyota engineers it with.

Standard features are impressive: integrated aux, sound system, cruise control, ABS (thank you!), traction control systems, turn signals on mirrors. Safety is big for me, and the xB is loaded with it.

Fuel economy (smaller engine would be nice), one rear reverse light (very odd - my coworkers comment on this shortcoming), improved suspension, heated mirrors, daytime running lights, non-plastic rims, trunk release feature in the cabin.