2008 Scion xB Consumer Review: From an ex GM-FORD-PONTIAC-CAD

2008 Scion xB - Consumer Review

2008 Scion xB

From an ex GM-FORD-PONTIAC-CADILLAC Owner...
By momofx on

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Coming from someone who owned big luxury SUVs, I must say the XB is worth the money. I have never had any issue with mine and since switching from a big 6L V8, I have taken more roadtrips in the past year than in the previous 5 years of just having a gas guzzling V8.

The amount of room the XB has is amazing. I am 6ft4 and I can VERY comfortably drive it. My buddy who is about 6ft but alot bigger guy was totally shocked how comfortable he was in the passenger side! Also alot of people dont know that these have the award winning Camry engine in it. Being an auto technician, ANY vehicle needs its usual maintenance people so dont think its gonna run forever with just gas cos its Toyota!

Lots of head room and tons of cabin space. Gets alot more mpg than its rated at when driven "right" aka its not a sports car so don't drive it like one and you will be surprised at your mpg! I usually get over 32 on the highway and I would post a picture if I could.

One thing I dont like is how all the display features (clock, temp, mpg, etc.) are in ONE display and you have to cycle through it with a button. Not good if you're driving in traffic. Nothing much to whine about but its just my personal thought...

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review