Always Wanted an XB..Glad I bought one
By SavvyPirate on
2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I was looking around for another car last august and saw this one online and fell in love. I got it within 2 weeks. I got the 5.0 RLS Series Gold Rush Mica Edition with the color matching interior and I love it. I love the CVT Transmission though I wanted a Manual. It has more power then a lot of people would think-150+HP in a 4cyl ain't bad. I have no complaints about it so far. Got it used though it looked new with only 3500 miles and now with 12, 600 it still runs like new. I'm only getting 23MPG City which I wish was a bit better but for the size of the vehicle I can't complain.
Favorite Features
Color, CVT, Interior Room, Upgraded Sound System, Moon roof, LE Body Kit, Ease of access to everything inside the car while driving.
Suggested Improvements
Little bit more under body clearance, I regularly scuff the bottom on curbs or parking. Speakers need to be upgraded, could use 2 additional speakers in the trunk of the car also or a sub feature. Needs 2 reverse lights, Power seats would be nice but not necessary. ALL WINDOWS TINTED THE SAME COLOR!