Used 2008 Scion xB Wagon Consumer Reviews - 216 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:

Very Satisfied; fun car
By pwcfcr

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. Researched all different makes/models for 6 months prior to purchase. After 21 months and 30,000 miles this definitely was the best value for the money. Fun to drive. Comfortable with roomy. Easy to get in and out both front and rear passengers. Good gas mileage and pickup. Versatile. Does well in snow. Will definitely buy another one when it's time to replace the Sienna.

Clean lines, gas mileage(avg 28 mpg: 30+ on highway), acceleration, interior comfort and space, ease of entry even for rear passengers. I could go on and on.......

Front passenger sideview mirror/windshield blind spot is the most concerning problem. Better arm rests. More speed options on wipers (front and rear).

Always Wanted an XB..Glad I bought one
By SavvyPirate

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I was looking around for another car last august and saw this one online and fell in love. I got it within 2 weeks. I got the 5.0 RLS Series Gold Rush Mica Edition with the color matching interior and I love it. I love the CVT Transmission though I wanted a Manual. It has more power then a lot of people would think-150+HP in a 4cyl ain't bad. I have no complaints about it so far. Got it used though it looked new with only 3500 miles and now with 12, 600 it still runs like new. I'm only getting 23MPG City which I wish was a bit better but for the size of the vehicle I can't complain.

Color, CVT, Interior Room, Upgraded Sound System, Moon roof, LE Body Kit, Ease of access to everything inside the car while driving.

Little bit more under body clearance, I regularly scuff the bottom on curbs or parking. Speakers need to be upgraded, could use 2 additional speakers in the trunk of the car also or a sub feature. Needs 2 reverse lights, Power seats would be nice but not necessary. ALL WINDOWS TINTED THE SAME COLOR!

Good, Safety features inc.
By See Ya??

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Easy in and out. Power increase that was worth the 3-4 mpg difference. Easy to drve and to fall in love with. Center guages easy to view with out looking down and taking eyes off of road. This maks a different on long trips. Other seem to give me a headache now. Ride is just about right not too soft not too hard.

Nice sound system upgrade. All safety features. Big inside but still drives small.

None.................

I would do it again.
By Scionhappy

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my scion xb. I am happy with just over 24 mpg in town driving and over 30 on the interstate. I was unsure at first but quickly fell in love with this car.

Mileage, sunroof and ride.

Give a a turbo to help play some more. Armrest for passenger. That's all I can think of.

LOVIN IT!!!
By goonyfish5

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd xb. More comfortable ride, still like the boxy look of the older style. Drives awesome. Wish I would have gotten the standard. I average about 30 mpg. Love the sound system and handling. More spacious for having 3 kids (2 young adults) no squooshing together in back. I will stay with this for along time. Scion is an excellent brand. Would like more unusual colors. My last was yellow limited edition.

mileage, sound system comfort ride.

more color choices, keep the old boxy style. YES adding a 5 speed is good.