Used 2008 Scion xB Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Scion Xb - Consumer Reviews

2008 Scion xB

View reviews for a specific xB model:

A great car for the money!
By BrandtRN

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I just bought this car about two weeks ago, and we're enjoying it very much! The interior is roomy and quite comfortable, and I'm very happy with the stereo. This car is fun to drive and gets excellent gas mileage. The value for our money, in my opinion, was excellent, and I'm very happy we bought this car.

Favorite Features

I'm quite partial to the stereo.

I love my toaster
By Dan

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my toaster. Despite being razzed about it at work, it really is a well built car. Great functionality, a ton of room on the inside, great value. You can really soup it up, or leave it bare - you're choice! Tons of available aftermarket and TRD accessories. You can't beat this car!!!

Favorite Features

Room to stretch out. Great stereo. Tons of options available.

Suggested Improvements

More comfortable front seats dimming rear view mirror fold flat rear seats.

Great little, around the town family car
By irene

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I really love this vehicle. Getting in and out is very comfortable and easy. Especially when you are driving your kids to and from everywhere in town and have a baby car seat and stroller to deal with. The only thing I have noticed, as far a being negative, is the rattling noise the car makes when idiling.

Favorite Features

Large interior and great visibility. There should be a second arm rest/standard.

Suggested Improvements

Quieter motor, better gas mileage and two rear lights because I frequently back out of a parking space and other drivers do not notice the one light. Maybe they're just jealous and like to cut this cute car off.

2008 Scion xB 5-speed
By nots4u2001

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The car has really good suspension, I normally drive the mountain rode everyday and handles really well. The car is a really great car for the price as well the reliability of Toyota. I thought the car would lack power but I found myself beating everyone off the line.

Favorite Features

Power, gas mileage 27-31 mpg, upgraded pioneer, underdash lights, fog lights, sway bar. Comfortable seating, as well a lot of interior space.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger gas tank seem like I am always filling up, more wheel option's, upgrade the wattage on the sound system.

I love my xB
By Amy

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought my xB last week and I am so in love with it! The new body and new features are great! I love that their is no haggling when I went to buy it.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature has to be the iPod hook up. Oh and I love all the room! You would be amazed at all the room these little cars have inside!

Suggested Improvements

My gas mileage isn't nearly as good as the sticker said.