2008 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
The New Box
By Brandon on 08/01/07 07:09 AM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The new xB is a very functional vehicle with amazing luggage space with the rear seat down. What else impresses me is the acceleration and the quiet ride. You really do feel isolated driving the xB which makes for a good road trip car.

I love going back to Toyota
By exNissanAndexHonda on 07/30/07 22:13 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had it for a week now and have put on 500 miles. Perfect in every way: power, torque, cool automatic transmission that I can shift manually because my wife wanted auto and I wanted stick. With the sport shift, I don't even need Toyota's 30 hp supercharger. Quality is excellent, repeat excellent. It corners better (more flat) than my old '99 Nissan Maxima SE which was rated at .79g whereas the Scion xB is .81g and the car magazines say its 0-60 mph is 7.5 seconds and 1/4 mile is 16 sec at 90mph which is same as my '99 Nissan Maxima.

So good had to buy two of them
By BUSTER324 on 07/27/07 16:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Recently purchased two 2008 xBs, one for me and one for my daugther. We are both very pleased with our new babies. Mine has the optional navigation in it. Hers has the deluxe Pioneer radio with XM. They are both white with automatic transmissions. Cannot believe the amount of stares we are getting from people as we drive. Overall I have only good things to say about the xB, but if there were any negatives, thus far for me it would be that the gas and brake pedals are a little to close together.

Solid car
By Mateo on 07/24/07 12:35 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned a dark blue xB for 10 days. I really love it. Before this purchase, also looked at Toyota Matrix, Chrysler PT Cruiser and Chevy HHR . Scion xB is the best among this group of small wagons. I initially targeted a Matrix, but its engine is so loud even at the idling speed and its building quality (including paint) is one tier below the xB. The xB has way many satefy features and sensors than all the other cars.

Excellent car, fun to drive
By Jack on 07/23/07 19:04 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Nice exterior design. Much better than the previous models. Fun to drive. I drive 70% highway, and the MPG is about 27. I think it is good enough.

The needed changes were adressed !!
By Builders who listen on 07/20/07 21:55 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I owned a 2004 xB and it was a great car.The little 1.5 just did not have enough power to keep pace for highway driving. The a/c was a little weak on a hot Georgia summer day. It didn't turn as sharply as it should. On the 2008 these small problems have been taken care of. What more could you want than a company who listens to their owners? The 2008 has been refined. The price did go up a little but it is well worth it. The 2008 is the big brother who glides with grace. The ride is smoother, quieter and the big 18 wheel trucks don't make him shake. Great work of art for Scion!!

xB has hit the spot!
By Lee on 07/17/07 19:37 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great car and has all the safety features.

2008 Scion xB
By mlopez0529 on 07/15/07 21:33 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This xB rocks my sox! Wow totally fun to drive. If you weren't too sure about the first xB, you definitely need to drive this one. Great interior finish! The curves and lines of the exterior turn heads and gives it a improvement. Engine!! WOW! The tC engine/Camry engine in this gives it great acceleration and fuel economy.

08 Scion xB is Great!
By N4SX on 07/13/07 19:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted a roomy car that was fun to drive and would stand out. My expectations were exceeded. Fit and finish are great, the interior is huge and works well for me and my tall friends. It carries a huge amount of stuff, and, with the manual transmission, I can flat tow it behind my RV.

Great car
By michael on 07/13/07 01:57 AM (PDT)

2008 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am 21, with a wife and a kid on the way, and was overjoyed to find a safe and reliable family car that is such a blast to drive, and very affordable on top of that. The pure price system left me knowing I got the best deal possible. And possibly the most important thing is that I know it was built by Toyota, and along with that comes a certain assurance of quality.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.