2005 Scion xB 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - OLD AND NEW

2005 Scion xB - Consumer Review

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Base Wagon (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

OLD AND NEW
By AUTO SALON USA on

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Well in 2006 I decided I was going to break down and buy a small cheap commuter again. Having lived in Japan I remembered small mini trucks and vans people use to modify and drive around town in fact the scion design is a copy of Toyota older Japanese model not available in the usa. So I bought one used and absolutely love it even though a lot of things were changed for the American market it still has the BASIC car coolness to it looks good drives good and reliability and the gas mileage at average 35 mpg no bad. As far as performance I don't think your gonna go to the racetrack anytime soon, at least in a factory version, and the ride for someone who lives in an area like NYC is a bit bumpy...

Favorite Features

The looks and styling, factory stereo is awesome for the money, and endless aftermarket support oh yea gas mileage!

Suggested Improvements

Factory ride quality,performance is terrible it cant get out of its own way but looks good going SLOW. Front and Rear Bumper clips need attn. hit a hard enough bump and they will come off simple click back together but a pain in the A**