Couldn't be Happier
By BobzBox on
2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased my xB because my Pontiac Grand AM was getting unreliable and constantly breaking down. I have owned the xB for over a year now and I must say that this is a great car. From the outside you would never guess it is so roomy inside. I was able to fit an entire dorm room's worth of stuff in it! The gas mileage is amazing. I don't drive slow and I still manage 31 mpg. The fact that it comes standard with ABS, traction control and stability control make this car very easy to drive in the snow. The only downside to owning this car is the fact that bugs do not skip off of the very vertical windshield. They kinda self destruct upon contact and the windshield can get nasty fast.
Favorite Features
I love the centered gauge cluster. At first I thought it was kinda weird that it wasn't in the usual spot but I quickly began to appreciate how easy it is to glance at. After owning a car with a centered cluster you will wonder why all cars don't come with one.
Suggested Improvements
I wish the car had a dome light that lights up the cargo area. It can become quite dark at night and can complicate loading and unloading.