2005 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
The Firster
By Edward on 06/25/06 02:50 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The cup holders in my Scion xB are in a bad location. They are on the floor. The gas mileage has been good at around 30 mpg this past month. It also handles really well. I like how it can get into a tight parking place with ease. I am 6 ft. 7 in. tall and have no problem geting in to it. It has lots of head room and good leg room. You have more leg room in the back than in the front.

Love it
By cruiser on 06/24/06 10:52 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My Scion xB is fun and attention getting. We sleep in it for short campouts. It is so easy to get in and out of (we are in our 70's). It is everything we hoped it would be and has lots of features as standard. Plus is has tons of cargo room.

Never Own Anything Else
By craiple on 06/10/06 10:05 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

If you want a fun, dependable, practical vehicle, with lots of PIZZAZ...this is it. I've had my xB for one year and have driven it all over the country. It has more headroom and backseat legroom than any car on the market (I'm 6'6")! The only thing I don't like is the only way to turn the dome light on is on the light itself, it's a long reach. Otherwise, this is the best car I've ever owned, and I've owned 9 in my lifetime.

Conquers The Urban Sprawl
By Jim on 05/14/06 20:58 PM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned my xB for a little over a year now, and I still love it as much as when I first drove it off the lot. This is a car that truly rewards its occupants with tons of room for people or things. The tuner market has also embraced this car wholeheartedly, and there are plenty of performance and exterior mods available for the xB. I traded in a gas-guzzling Dodge Dakota R/T for this car, and haven't looked back since.

I like it very much
By XB on 05/05/06 22:27 PM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This was my daughter's dream car and she only had 900 miles on it when she was murdered. It is now my office on wheels as l work in many places. l have tried to make it a tribute to her, the license plate is her screen name and her name Vanessa, means butterfly; it is covered in butterflies now. l get comments on the butterflies all the time, usually from women, however, even a guy gives a thumbs up now and then as he passes me driving his own xB. l would give the car up in a second along with anything else to have my baby back but feel a bit closer to her driving the car she wanted long before it became available in Florida.

'05 xB Convert
By Roy on 04/28/06 21:59 PM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven my xB now for just over one year and it is still fun to drive. I have had no mechanical problems with it. It does have a few minor rattles from the front door pillars, but otherwise it is an exellent vehicle for the price. It stops on a dime, and the Vehicle Skid Control works perfectly.

My Box
By Sam on 04/18/06 20:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my xB for a year and a half. I'm 73 and it suits me perfectly. I have never opened the hood...I only get service every 6 months. Everything works beautifully.

Even "Real Big Guys Can Enjoy this Car!!
By ScottK on 04/18/06 20:03 PM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Target audience....young, hip, skinny, and poor! Yet this is the best automobile for Big and Tall people and it gets great mileage. I love this car and bought a 2006 model for myself and gave the 2005 to my son! Don't look elsewhere!

Love My Burgundymobile
By happy customer on 04/18/06 16:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The car handles well, even in strong winds. We get a very clear view of the road as the driver sits up above the dashboard. Our milage is about 29 - 30mpg. The Scion xB has plenty of storage for a smaller car and is very comfortable for passengers in front and back seats.

2005 Scion xB
By texas_jesuslover on 04/18/06 14:11 PM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle is everything I expected it to be. Consumer Reports says it has a very uncomfortable ride and has a large turning circle. These are completely false. I have no problems. I recommend the Scion line to everyone. They are affordable, great on mileage, and they are Toyotas!