2005 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
By Blackswann on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This Vehicle is a road warriors dream. With all the miles I put on a car this car has simply performed like a champion. Great milage and comfort a real winner!

awesome
By tzuk4824 on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I built mine online and went to look at it now I love to drive the thing. It was really Dirt cheap.

I freekin love this car
By vic on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I went to the dealership to look at Camry's and saw the xb. My wife and kids fell in love with it. (13 year old son already called dibs when he's old enough to drive) I thought it was pretty neat looking, and decided to take a test drive. Handles very well, especially with the 17 inch wheels. Is comfortable for longer drives (I average 150 + miles a day) Gas mileage is good, and the cold air intake and exhaust are a must. Sound system is very good. I was impressed with the look of quality in the interior. Have had it a month, put 5600 miles on it, and only wish the engine had a 'few' more horses to it and a middle arm rest.

Very Fun!!!
By Amealia on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car is so much fun. It is quite a head turner as well. I would definitely recommend this car to those who are driving long distances to and from work and to those who like a different look.

It's a shoe box
By ShoeBox on 05/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

It's unique, classic and fun to drive with a good gas milleage.

Little car, big package
By abercrombie_guy_38 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Without a doubt, the xB is one of the weirdest looking cars on the road. But that's not where the good stuff ends. It's packed with tons of features that would normally be options or wouldn't even exist on other cars in this price range. It has great fuel economy, a nice ride, and a huge amount of interior space. Don't let the 108 horsepower engine fool you, there's plenty of power to go around and the motor feels a lot more powerful than what it really is. Handling is great for this price range and so is safety. If you're looking for a great car that will attract a lot of attention for not that much money, look at the xB.

RELEASE SERIES
By King of the Mountain on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have been very impressed with the fuel economy as well as the space economy. They have utilized the space very well and have made what appears to be a small vehicle from the outside into a spacious vehicle on the inside. I am 6'4 240 and I actually have loads of leg room and mor importantly - head room!

My ThunderCloud XB
By Omar Chavez on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my XB about one month ago. It is great! This is a different car and you can tell by the look and stares you get. The design is sometimes compared to that of a Honda Element but it is completely different. It rides soft, great small little engine, great gas mileage and overall very comfortable.