Used 2005 Scion xB Wagon Consumer Reviews - 500 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:

Everything I want
By Bryan Schuman

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car is simply the best of everything I could want. It offers an excellent comfort level for the price. It proves you don't have to spend lots of money to get a nice vehicle. Sure there are oddities to get used to, but as a whole, it is a well-rounded fun vehicle.

Center-Left spedometer positioning, Euro taillights, AC-ABS-TSC standard, Front car speakers are the most powerful rather than most car's focus on the rear speakers.

Rear domelight badly needed. E-brake is too offcenter- constant hand rubbing on the passenger seat. Lighting dimmer/mirror control don't light up.

don't have one, get one!!!
By joe r. ceja

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

if driving an auto, let your xB warm up before driving off. this will help the trans shift smoother.

it's different, it's a box, it's fun. got to love it.

improve the fluid flow to the trans. people who don't let it warm up might run into a problem later.

My Lil H2
By SB in TX

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Being a big guy 6'1'' and 275lbs I never thought I would enjoy this car. I couldnt have been more wrong. I drive 75 miles to and from work everyday and this car makes that time enjoyable. I cant wait to start tricking it out. I would recommend this car to anyone that is looking to save on money and gas.

Overall room both front and rear seating

standard bigger tire size

best car i ever bought
By Xb_lover

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this car. I was in love with it the first time I sat in it. I looked at many other cars, such as the Mazda 3, Toyota Matrix, and Nissan Sentra, before I finally decided on this one.It is so much fun to drive and I get looks from other people where ever I go. I love the roominess and everything else about it. It is deffinately the best car I have ever owned and I used to own a Mustang, Honda Civic, and Subaru Impreza RS. I reccomend this car to anyone.

roominess, cd player, comfort, everything!

nothing it's absolutely perfect!

Scionic Man and Friends
By Alternagirl

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

It's a great car - excellent value. Lots of room for the size. Lots of leg room in the back seat even with the front seats all the way back, and with the back seats folded down, I can carry most things I need. The standard options are great - nice sound system. I added XM radio, and I like the fact that it's integrated into the existing system. I get an average of 30 mi/gal, but my travel is mostly in the city. It's a Toyota, so I know it will be reliable.

Std options including CD, pwr windows/locks. Lots of room.

Volume knob instead of arrow up and down. Factory sunroof option (although the aftermarket one I've seen is pretty cool).