2005 Scion xB - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
Cool Little Car
By Big Jake on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Just recieved my Hot Lava XB and other than the gas milage being 28/31 not a complaint in the world. This car is the most fun Ive had in years. Its not a generation Y car its a generation E for everyone car.

The best box money can buy!
By Hinds66 on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The is a car that has the three major car buying catogories licked, Insurance, Safty, Gas Mileage. Other than that you either love it or hate it. ME well i traded a brad new lexus For my Xb and have not looked back. I dont think i will sell my box!

Great, fun to drive
By Blondie382 on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a XB in the cherry pearl i love this car, it is fun and great on gas. Alot of people have asked about it, alot have stared. It is a car either you love or hate. I love mine!! Live in MA just took it on a road trip to the White Mountains in NH it did great very impressed, smooth ride the entire drive. No complaints. Thanks to Bernardi Toyota for getting me my XB so quickly, you'll be seeing more of me in the future. Thanks again to everyone who was involved in getting me my XB. I LOVE THIS CAR!

LUV IT
By SQUAREPANTS on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND WILD,THEN YOU SHOULD PURCHASE THE XB.IT IS SO FUN TO DRIVE, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET LOOKS, MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE CONFUSED LOOKS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Where's the Toyota quality?
By JoeinWA on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Got my xB in June of 2003. After 500 miles, had 3 annoying rattles coming from dash, rear seat latch and driver seatbelt anchor. Seats are comfy. Lots of storage space when seats folded down. I moved from San Diego to Seattle in this! Stability and traction control work well in the snow! Gas milage is not what was promised, but still good. I now have 22,000 miles on it.

scions fun
By canyon289 on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The car looks cool and is small but big inside. It looks big when its the only car around and it has a great feeling to drive

Mid-Life Crisis Box
By House of Steel on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

WOW - I own one of the Hot Lava Models and I must say that this probably has been the best purchase I ever made. We are a family of 4 and we have more than enough room inside, comes standard with many great features, we have driven it and enjoy the ride, gas mileage is amazing ..... Take one for a drive and you will see why this is going to be a Cool Little Ride .......

Can't Wait
By schwartzie78 on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Can't wait to get my Scion. Ordered last weekend after a test drive. I know lots of people hate the look, but every time I see it it makes me smile.

Overall Good Times
By tatortot37 on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Looks neat and i like it it could have some more horses under the hood just not enough giddy up!

boxcar
By jszteiter on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

excellent handling and gas mileage. more room than you can believe. fun to drive. cruises at 70-75 with no strain.