2005 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
Fun to Drive
By Tena Draper-Clifford on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Love this car,everywhere I go people are stoping me to ask where I got it t and who is the maker. A couple was driving a Bently and they gave me the thumbs up. It drives smooth for a small car. Unbelievable size inside, the room you have... enough in the back to set 3 adults comfortable. I'm glad I bought my Scion.

great!!!
By E.B. on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I thoroughly enjoy my xb! It gets great gas mileage. It's very roomy on the inside yet it it's more compact than my other cars.

great car
By robert dejesus on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

i had a expedition this car is much better and roomier

PICK UP ONE SOON!!!
By JEMES on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

ME AND MY WIFE BOUGHT THIS CAR IN APRIL OF 04'. AT FIRST WE WERE SKEPTIC ABOUT PURCHASING THIS "SHOE BOX" AS PEOPLE REFERE TO IT. IN ALL ODDS THIS PURCHASE WAS ONE OF THE BEST MOVES WE MADE, THE CAR IS AMAZING! SPACIOUS, GOOD ON GAS,VERY STYLISH WE NOW CUSTOMIZED IT TO FIT OUR STYLE OFCOURSE. I REALY DO RECOMEND ONE.

So far so good!
By Shu Box on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have been driving the heck out of it and for a little car with a ton of room inside, it has taken all I can give it, stuff in it, and still get me to work and back cheaply...

Toybox
By Toybox6 on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

First of all the dealership was great there was no pressure and the transaction was very fast and smooth.At first i though the car was ugly but upon futher investigation i fell in love and the rest is history

a new breed
By Chade Powell on 05/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

ive loved this xuv from the moment ive seen it and when i found out that it was a toyota that made it even better

LIMITED EDITION SERIES 1.0 LAVA ORANGE
By BSU on 05/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Sold my 2003 Honda CR-V EX model to acquire a limited edition Scion. Have been extremely pleased with its performance, mileage, and styling. Being the lava orange color many individuals have asked if it's a hybrid, and whom makes the vehicle. Keep in mind this model is based on a subcompact and the ride can be somewhat stiff with harsh road noise coming through-thus would recommend several test drives at dealerships prior to purchase. Strong believer vehicle will hold it's value due to reliability and economics of ownership.

Best 4 wheeled Vehicle I ever owned
By Cleve Brown on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Scion has more room inside than my XL SUVs ever has. It's comfort exceeds SUVs litereally 3 to 4 times it's price and it cost me half of what each of my Harley's cost. The style, comfor and efficiency has my friends who drive big expensive SUVs feel very stupid in their choice. If this is not a fluke, I will never waste money on a car again, I will always show greater intelligence for that chioce and I will mostlikely always have a Scion of a damn good immitator.

Cookie
By CarmelPine on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle for my business. The cute design has really gotten me noticed.