2005 Scion xB - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
my scion
By s on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Love the car, HATE the dealership in Corpus Christi, Texas

love my scion
By MrsSavage on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've had the XB now for about 2 months. I love it. Great on gas. Handles well and with sufficient power for a 4cyl. I've gotten all sorts of funny comments. Most love it or hate it but all are fascinated. The interior is more roomy than most small suv's and wagoneers that I tested. Great car all around.

Great Family Car!!
By mammabella2 on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

We are a family of four and all fit comfortably in our new Scion. We love it. It is cute, sporty, fun, and reliable. People stop us everywhere we go!!!

Its Fun to drive again
By mally on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I just recently bought a 2005 scion xb and it drives great, handles really well, great on gas, and is fun to drive...you alway get looks from every one...from the sporty seats to the center round odometer you feel like you racing.. its a blast. and is very roomy im a tall guy and i just traded my cherokee sport and its almost twice as big inside its so great. if you are thinking about the new scion just go for it you wont regret it.. treat yourself!!!

Can't Wait
By george p burdell on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 10th new automobile to purchase and I must say that it was the easiest to negotiate with the no haggle pricing policy. The important aspect of purchasing to to negotiate a "fair" price for any trade-in if one is involved.

fun fun fun
By rose on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

fun- 5 people - just today - right after i bought it - yelled out the window or their car and asked - "what kind of car is that" then gave me a thumbs up!

My new xB
By Dennis Vogel on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

It is fun to drive right past the gas stations. It handles well but gets blown around in strong crosswinds because it's so boxey.

a Fun car to drive
By Fam107 on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

It is a very fun car to drive! It gets alot of peoples attention. The performance is unbelievable for a 4 cyclinder...it is VERY spunky.

why buy anything else
By back2bass6 on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

i laugh at all the suburban moms in their luxury 4 wheels drive vehicles,these beasts hog the road. scion xb..if the world all drove one, it would be a better place..nothing cooler

The Lunch Box
By Shannon on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Scion last month to have a more reliable car. This car rides smooth. It is very reliable, so far. I love the attention that it gets as I drive around my small town. The price is very affordable. The interior is just like a European car. It gets several compliments, but the one I like is that I am to hip to be square.