2004 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
Awesome Car for Size and Price
By laughattack911 on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Scions are my new saving grace, low price for a high performing car with sporty styling.

this car is awesome
By curlyibell on 06/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

this car is awesome! its fun to drive , its got lots of room, it get great gas milage,it drives so smooth. my most favorite thing about the xb is that you get to decide what you want in yours.

A Whole Lotta Fun!
By Bob the Piedpiper on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Peppy, roomy, and lots of fun to drive. The "box" is not just for kids!! My wife and I are in our 50's - this car is a well built, solid little (on the outside only) machine!

I LOVE THIS CAR- GREAT VALUE
By MIKBENDER on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

THIS IS THE BEST VALUE IN THE CAR BUSINESS. ALL THIS (AND THAT) FOR UNDER 17 GRAND. WOW

Great Car
By Barbie_n_ken on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

After looking at the Toyota corolla, matrix, and rav 4, I decided to buy the Xb because of its impressive list of standard features, its roominess, great gas mileage, and its safety features. I could not find any other car in the Xb's price range that had standard anti-lock brakes and traction control. The Xb is lots of fun to drive and gets lots of attention everywhere I go. My 2 year old son loves the room in the back seat and I feel safe in this car.

"The Incredible Little Box"
By JOE123 on 05/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is our first "NEW" car in many years. Since we are much older (44 and 38) then the target demographic, we were initally turned off by the odd shape of the car. Once we took it for a drive, we were sold. With a great combination of passenger and cargo room, good fuel economy, proven Toyota reliability and a great "out the door" price, what's not to like. It's always a great conversation starter everywhere we go!

Smart Car
By mildredmadigan on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

We are a family of four and this car has been perfect. More than enough room for all of us and the groceries, too. It's not too big and not too small and was by far 100 times better than anything else in our price range. It's so affordable, easy to drive, comfortable and has so many awesome standard features. We also like that it's fun and unique. I understand marketing to a younger, hipper crowd, but I think it would be a great middle ground/middle of the road, yet top of the line vehicle for just about anyone.

fun to drive
By rick g on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Great for the San Francisco Bay area. This car/truck is used in business and as a family run around. Interior large enough to pick up merchandise and deliver medium size aquariums with stands. Daughters take it most of the spare time. As a big man 280lbs 6'1" I finally fit into a small car and its great. cons: This is not a touring car and is not in the same class as Yukon or a Lincoln, extreme long trips are out. As a local business vehicle the Xb is that perfect fit bigger than a car but smaller than a minivan

Scion XB
By Fran Matik on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love this auto. Design resembles small British taxi cab. I keep being stopped by people asking about this car. It's fun to drive,peppy,fuel friendly and I love the design. Inside room is unbelievable. Last car I owned was a Lexus. I could buy 3 Scions for 1 Lexus.

My New Scion XB
By bailey on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car is great fun to drive, and for the money, it is a great bargain. It needs a few more features to make it a truly great car - such as: a driver right side arm rest, an indoor light in the front of the car, and lighted mirrors on the flip side of the front window visors. A tiny bit more space in the back would be fabulous. Having said all this, I am in love with this car. Oh, a tiny bit more pick-up and speed wouldn't hurt either. Hope this is helpful information.