2004 Scion xB - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
What is it?!?
By Teri B on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this upgraded golf cart/Toaster and love it. I own the hunter green color and put a darker tint on the front driver/passenger windows and glad I did. I am getting around town mileage 27 and hwy 39 if I keep it below 70!!! I bought this car in S CA and now I have moved to KY and the farmers are all scratching their heads when I drive around town.

my first Scion
By Old Smokey on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

We just bought an '05 xB, and are loving it. My wife's Grand Cherokee never quite fit her small size, but this little cutie is just right. Although we are in snow country for about three months, we're hoping the ground effects will clear. I put on new Toyo all season tires, which will help in winter driving too. My in laws took a ride and couldn't believe all the room. Time will tell as far as reliability goes, but the Toyota name is a plus. I also bought the extended warranty, zero deduction, since I am traveling half the time and my wife wants no hassles. Will add more as the miles fly by.

love the xb
By Cohpro on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Have only owned my xb for a few weeks, but love it. grand children love it also. Lots of room had intake system put on it for a bit more power and am having 2 sunroofs installed and it will be great. Looked at alot of cars fell totally in love with this one. wouldn't trade for anything.

Best bang for your buck
By abercrombie_guy_38 on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Being 17 years old, I wanted a car that was eye catching, had a good level of performance, had good gas mileage, and was easy to modify. I found exactly what I wanted with the Scion xB. There is nothing else on the road that offers so many standard features combined with style and quality. Acceleration is adequate and the engine is peppy. The interior is quiet and the ride is supple. Handling is pretty good for the size and dimensions of the vehicle and quality is Toyota-like. The xB rocks!

Great Affordable Mruck
By TTalliere on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle has been really fun to drive, feels much bigger than it looks. I love it! The options are overpriced, better off getting them as aftermarket features. For the price it's a great car.

I love my car
By doesey on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutly love my Scion xb. I went on vacation a while ago and could not wait to come home so I could drive her again. If you are going to get look into the sunroof, it is huge and I love it. I was originally going to get an xa, but I am so glad I got the xb instead. It is such a better value then the xa in my opinion. If you are thinking about one, don't wait go get it, you will love it! I only have two minor complaints- I wish it had more power and I wish it had automatic lights since my last car did and I keep forgetting to turn them on and off. To compinsate for the power issue get a cold air intake, I think it helped a lot!

scion xb
By 1meanscion on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

love it,best over all car

my 2005 xb
By john grieco on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

great car to own ,and drive

We love this vehicle
By doomed on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

We went to the dealership to look at the xA but when we took a closer look at the xB we fell in love. You won't believe the room inside the looks you will get on the street and just how much fun it is to drive.

The Perfect Little Bread Truck
By lindysuebeer on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

So much fun! It's a boombox on wheels!