2004 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
DON'T KNOCK THE BOXX
By TREX212426 on 09/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

At first I was doubtful that the xb would actully mesure up to my standards. But after the first test drive i was sold. This is not a race car but a car with speed when necessary. I love the fact that it still shocks people no matter how many times people see it.

Excellent Achievement
By wiharris on 09/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Scion xB is a fun vehicle to drive. Its exterior is deceptive. What appears to be a small car on the outside is actually a large car inside. Comfortable and firm bucket seats with enough knee room in the back for 6 foot plus passengers. Storage is minimal throughout vehicle. It low center of gravity make it stable in handling corners. In fact its low base make it very comfortable to enter and exit. No extended step down nor an uneasy pull to get up and out. Very similar to getting out of a chair. For the price and gas mileage I consider the Scion xB an excellent achievement in small cars. By the way it makes an excellent conversation piece.

AWSOME CAR!
By Rosebud1 on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My mom just bought me this car for a 19 birthday present. I absolutly love it. Has great feul milage, a great look, and the interior is sooo roomy! I took this down to college with me and could fit EVERYTHING in it without going above the rear window. It definitly surprised me!I wanted a car that turned heads and this one definitly does! I have had someone ask me where I got this car atleast once everytime I go out. Overall this car is GREAT!

best car i ever bought
By alyiecat on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

this has been the best car i ever bought, if you are thing about one.... get it !!!! traded in my explorer for this and im not sorry i did... the gas millage is great!!

No longer impress with Toyota
By NoLongerImpress on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I brought the xB 8 months ago & I am getting rid of it. I am tired of seeing cars on my bumper, out of my rearview mirror, as I enter onto the highway. The engines Toyota put in their smaller cars are weak. I do believe the technology is out were they could get better gas mileage out of a larger (say 2 liter) engines. This car was in the shop 12 of the first 30 days I owned it. All wipers were replaced, the molding around the header was replaced and the back door has open 3 times while driving on the highway. The dealer was helpful (in a dealer way) but did not fix the door because they could not reproduce the problem. This is my first and last Toyota.

Way to go toyota
By Hottub on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

great riding car,with plenty of room. Have only had it for two months, but it is really fun to drive. Turns a lot of heads. The gas mileage is great, averaging 37.6 mpg.I laugh all the way to the gas pump.

Great Buy!
By TNTalliere on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car is fun to drive, not a hot rod but nice for cruising! Very comfortable and a lot of options for the price.

I love my Xbox!
By myxbox on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love everything about this car. Storage and passenger seating is amazing. Great mpg too! 7,500 miles and no problems. Wish a middle arm rest and cruise control were options. Overall-great buy for the money and it definitley gets you noticed!

My Two Cents
By RBOXROX on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

If you want a fun ride and what to turn heads, here it is! THE SCION XB. I have own many cars but the XB is the best by far. The cool look, low price and the more then enough room for an army is what sold my wife and I. A newly married couple wanting a car that will fit our on going moving life style it was the best car for us. Fitting everything we need for mountain biking, camping or what ever life throw our way The XB has room for it. My wife and I love to drive it, it's a very smooth ride. The Big front wind shield and placment of the speedometer keeps everything in plan view. You don't even have to take your eyes from the road. But out of all of it.

URBAN DESTROYER VEHICLE
By SPLOCK on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Over-all...this thing is an URBAN DESTROYER VEHICLE...UDV! All you self- esteem dropouts that need that MONSTER TRUCK/SUV to make you feel big, safe and important, well watch me make you feel like a pig that has just been zapped by a Tarantula Killer! Fast, smooth and incredibly well handling. By the time you FAT SUV's get onto the FWY, I am home and having a cold one...A true ZIPPEN MACHINE!