Used 2004 Scion xB Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Scion xB - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:

Love It
By Stephanie

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love my 2004 Scion xB. At first my husband had to do some convincing but it paid out in the end! With gas prices the way they are you can't go wrong with this little car and you still have the room to haul things. It is a different car but its also fun to drive and watch the other people give you a weird look because it is so new to Minnesota.

The little box that could...
By Liz

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I did a google search on new cars that cost $15,000 or less and this car was in the group. I had never seen it on the streets before and took a look at it at the dealership. After the test drive, I researched this vehicle. Consumer Reports rates it as a good buy, and it is one of the best for fuel economy. Also rated excellent for interior room...who could deny that. Great for tall or disabled people. Forget about this being a "youth" car, I'm 46 and I love it. I also got the manual, and it's so fun to drive! I bought it on e-bay, and drove it from CT to IN, 1,000 miles w/no problems. Scion = Toyota = Quality!

interior LED lighting and alarm system.

cup holders for the small arm challenged!

My Scion (Artoo is his name)
By Scion Fan

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Five adults go out to dinner in this car, it's so roomy -- one is 6'5". When we go out with another couple, they always want to take our Scion. I have hip/knee arthritis, but no problem getting in and out. 93 year old mother-in-law can do it alone. It's little on the outside, but huge on the inside. It also drives/corners like a sports car -- just not low- slung. Good visibility 360 degrees. No blind spots. Toyota quality, 100% Japanese made. What more could you want?

Easy in, easy out; corners like a Jaguar. Handles on roof inside each door.

I would like arm rests in between the front seats.

Great unusual inexpensive roomy car!
By Isaak

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

By the price I paid it's the best car I could buy! Unusually roomy, camfortable enough, peppier then I was thinking, gave me 32.5 mpg (auto) with a/c on on the highway (250 mi trip). I added a central front armrest ($99, eBay), 3 output lighter socket for my cell and radar detector, map light and batt. operated trunk light (all for $30, Walmart) That's it! If you are not expecting to buy BMW or Mercedes for $15K you are going to be extremely happy! Have a great ride!

Room, all power features, handling, visibility, seats.

I did all for $150: central front armrest, multi ligter sockets, map light for front, trunk light. Underhood light will be a plus too.

jfuentes
By john fuentes

2004 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

it's a great car I love it and hope that the new t2b is great too.

its all good .

armrest and better cup holders