2004 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
Scion xB
By Poopy Joe on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

s'Good. Yo. Yo. Yo. BUY IT!!! ITS GOOD TO BUY!!!

BEST DECISION I EVER MADE
By POLARBOY83 on 06/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

BUYING THIS CAR WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. I WAS LIMITED ON CASH BEING RECENTLY MARRIED AND BUYING A HOUSE SO I HAD A LIMITED MARKET. NO TO MENTION BOTH MY WIFE AND I ARE OVER 6 FEET TALL. WE BOTH FIT IN THIS VEHICLE WITH PLENTY, AND I MEAN PLENTY OF LEG ROOM. EVEN THE REAR SEAT HAS AMPLE LEG ROOM WITH FRONT SEATS ALL THE WAY BACK. GREAT FUEL ECONEMY, AWSOME PERFORMANCE EVEN WITH THE SMALLER MOTOR. A MUST HAVE FOR THE YOUNGER FAMILIES WITH NOT ALOT TO SPEND.

Fun little box!
By bmwbiker on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car is amazing! I'm over 6 feet in height and I still had plenty of room. The back seat is HUGE. I love the speedo where it is. It is right where it should be. I found it extremely easy to get used to. I love the interior space in this car. I also like the exterior. It looks alot better in real life than in pictures.

its weird but neat :)
By Rex Scates on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I am just gettign it but am laready impressed. more to follow in a few months. but so far so good.

Scion XB
By Patrick_peters on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Okay People, I was invited to the Scion Launch at the Orange Co. Fair grounds on the 14th of May 2003.. Let me tell you I was IMPRESSED with this "Car". They let us drive the Heck out of thr XA & the XB. It reminded me of my younger gocart days in the school parking lot. with the standard traction controll and the standard anit-locking brakes the car drove like it was on rails. My only recomendation is get the supercharger (an optional accessory)to take the 108 hp 4cyl. engine to a whopping 200+ hp. Like a rocket on a skateboard!