2004 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
Fun, Practical, and Good Milages
By kelvin Chen on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

XB is my first new car. I love is so much in terms of its style, good milages, and fun to drive. For a regular small car's price, it has all the features I need,like ABS, Traction control, stability control, auto-lock, auto window, and AC. All my friends love to drive it around town! It's just fun to drive!

xB Amazing vehicle
By rickoo on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought a xB and I must say, it is so FUN to drive. I added the entrie TRD package to it and almost every option available to it and it was still under 20k. It has very good pickup for just a 1.5ltr engine which surprised me. It handles very well and very tight too. RIde is a tad ruff, but I expected that when I ordered the 19" 35's. Plenty of space for my BUG friends and stuff i move around. This car will be the HUGE hit for 2004 guaranteed.

Its like being some sort of celebrity?
By xcountryscion on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Thats the best way I can describe it. I recently gave up my beautiful Saab 9-3 convertible when I came to the realization that there were more important things to spend my money on. Wanting to spend as little as possible, but not wanting to be stuck with a boring econo-box, I fell in love with the ugly little xB. I do not exaggerate when I say that I have gotten more positive comments in 2 weeks of having this car than in the time that I had the Saab that cost 3x's as much. The gas mileage is great, it handles well, I can throw my bike in the back, and its a Toyota, so I feel confident that it will be running for a long time. What more could I ask for?

Scionized
By playrawkstar on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

My Scion XB has provided an awesome driving experience. It's spacious interior and great gas mileage make it an A+ automobile. It's fun on the road - handles well and has a good amount of pep considering it's small engine size. It's definitely a city car, but runs just fine on the freeway...

It's True Beauty Is On The Inside.
By Bobo on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I actually went to the dealer to look at another car. After rejecting it as too small, I sat in the xB as a joke. (I thought it looked silly.) I was shocked by how big it felt. So shocked I took it out for a drive. The automatic was so fun, I asked if I could drive the 5 speed. By the end of the second drive, I actually liked the way it looked. I love this car!

Best Buy Under $20,000
By paulpalmsprings on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have 1000 miles on the car. 31 MPG average. Very quiet for a small vehicle. For it's size, it holds a lot of stuff. Mountain bikes, telescopes, friends. This is one fun car to drive and own. I looked at minivans. Looked at trucks....Boring! xB is the answer to a boring car world.

Proud Owner
By karae3 on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I Love My Scion! This car is the best value on the market for a fully loaded vehicle. It's so fun to be able to bulid your own car.

BEST CAR IVE OWNED
By SCIONMAN on 07/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

FUN CAR, SPORTY, QUICK, VERY ROOMY. I HAVE 2 KIDS AND WE HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM. THE PRICE CANT BE BEAT. I BOUGHT IT WITH THE SPORT PACKAGE. IT CAME WITH THE 18" WHEELS AND THE COLD AIR INTAKE. I OWN A DENALI, BMW AND A BENZ,AND IF I HAD TO KEEP ONE, IT WOULD BE THE SCION...

Love my frig on wheels!
By Eli on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! I've thrown it into some high speed turns and it handles great. I like the overall look of the exterior and interior of the car, and have found the quality to be great. The leg room's the best, but unfortunately since there's alot of leg room, storage space is tiny. One other thing is that I wish the engine had a bit mor umph to it. Oh well, even so I still love the car, and don't regret buying it.

If you don't like, it you're too old
By XBNICE on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I am very impressed with the handing of such a boxy-tall car. You have to keep the RPM high to get to the optimum power. Accelaration is adequate for a 108 HP motor. This car attracts so much attention. If you don't like attention, don't get this car.