2004 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
My little xB
By jpshadow on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The car has a wonderful new very unconventional design when compared to the current roundness of new cars. The car has lots of room for passengers or cargo but unfortunately not for both. Great gas mileage. Great no haggle buying experience, if you go to the right dealer.

Owner Review
By mark mcdaniel on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We love Them so much "We bought two"!!

Hot Little Box
By Flyer 1 G on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Reliability (100,000 mile warranty), Fuel Economy (32 mpg), and Price (14 Gs) also included great new look!

Lot's of Room, Fun to drive
By Dan B. on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I'm 6'4" and can comfortably sit and drive or sit directly behind someone my size. Has more room than anything I looked at and is at least $2K less. The interior room, standard equipement, gas mileage, and driveability makes this a great Cali commuter vehicle. Great for outings for my family of 4. Like someone else said, accels just as fast as my old F150, good enough!

Great Car
By oj411 on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Love this car bought it for my wife I flew out to Cali to pick this car up and drive 1600 miles back to Houston, Texas and become the first Xb in Texas.

just got one!
By Krystof Andres on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought the Xb, I love the styling, the fuel economy, and its a ball to drive. I only have 50 miles on it so far but its been a fun 50 miles. Looking forward for future "hop-ups" to modify the vehicle.

Hands down the best buy ive ever made
By btodaizzo on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This little car is saving me money on car paymnet, gas, and has all the bells and whistles on a luxury car. People stop and stare CONSTANTLY

Toyota quality slipping
By Steven41 on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Scion Xb about three weeks ago and for the most part it's a good car/wagon/whatever. It has tonsof room inside yet it is so small on the outside. The 6-disc stereo is far better than the BOSE stereo in my Audi A4. The bad --rear bumper is already loose and looks like it's coming off. Rubber trim coming off, rattles in dash. Rotten MPG

Scion is the best.
By SGVside on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car is the best bang for your buck. It has everything you need and more. It was well worth the money for sure.

The car is great, but dealers are shady
By New Scion on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The car is great, and while it still lags a little on the freeway, I dont feel a "huge" difference between the acceleration with this engine and my 245hp F-150. Of course the weight has a lot to do with that. While the car is great, be careful of dealers if negotiating a lease. They will tell you they "Will throw in" certain options, and charge for them while trying to disguise it as part of the lease. If you can, find the Scion only dealerships built into certain Toyota dealerships so that you dont run into shady financers.