This car Rules the Planet
By Sharon on
2006 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)
I purchased the 2005 Scion Release Series, with a 2.0 liter engine. There are only 1,700 of these cars made. What drew me to it was it already had everything I wanted in a Scion. Total cost $15,000. I took my car on a trip from Madsion, WI to Charleston SC, The car was loaded to the top. I spent $70.00 on gas for a 1,000 mile ride, impressive right? I had no trouble plowing thru the Smoky Mountains. This car is like driving a race car. I was burnin' the track & takin' names. Scion has a price point system. All Scions come base price and each extra costs a price, no running back & forth to a manager. It was the first time I bought a car and didn't feel ripped off!
Favorite Features
The great fuel economy! The total look. How people ask me about the car every time I park it. The huge interior for a small car. The blue neon underdash. The comfort is like a luxury car. I love the way my car handles in town and on the highway.
Suggested Improvements
I would like 2 cup holders in back. I would also like my cargo cover to be easier to get in and out. That is all I can think of. I could use this space to tell more great things about the car.