My Scion
By Olga on
2006 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)
I was about to buy a Toyota Prius or a Corolla when I first test drove a Scion xA and I immediately fell in love with it. It has a great sitting position and road visibility. I love the outstanding Pioneer sound system. The cabin is quiet. The xA has excellent handling and is very stylish. The ride is a little choppy but that doesn't bother me too much. The seats are comfortable with plenty of legroom. Its fuel economy is very good. The automatic transmission responds well. Mine has factory installed side and head curtain airbags. I paid extra for the keyless remote entry and an alarm. Overall this car has been an excellent choice for city driving. It is not the fastest, but provides a nice driving experience on the highway. It's a best buy for the middle-aged like myself.
Favorite Features
The SUV-like high sitting position, stereo sound controls on the steering wheel, fuel economy, handling, quality and style, and the relatively low price for all the features it offers.
Suggested Improvements
Keyless entry should be standard. It needs a little more trunk space. The cabin needs more illumination when driving at night.