2006 Scion xA Consumer Review: My Pricey Christmas Present to

2006 Scion xA - Consumer Review

My Pricey Christmas Present to Myself
By adnilem03 on

2006 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Scion xA 2006 is an awesome car. The buttons and displays inside the car are very easy to use, and big, so I can wear gloves and still push everything. I love the stereo controls on the steering wheel. It has lots of room inside the car, especially lots head room for those vertically challenged. I love how you sit in it when you're driving, instead of lying down. When driving you can see right over all the normal sedans, and this helps with driving in traffic.

I love how euro the car looks. I love how the seats feel (sitting in a chair), the audio controls on the steering wheel, how compact the car is compared to the interior space, the fold down seats in back, great MPG, and low price.

Better acceleration. Keyless entry be standard. Make the entra space where the speedometer should be into a place to put driving directions, right now they slide off when you turn a corner (add a lip on the sides and bottom)