2006 Scion xA Consumer Review: I love this CAR

2006 Scion xA - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

I love this CAR
By ohnnyj on

2006 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first new car and I am loving it. After hearing hundreds of horror stories about the whole car buying process, I was genuinely surprised at how fast and easy it was to buy a Scion. The dealership was amazing and they took care of everything. I love driving this little titan around. I always get the same reaction when I show it off; first, people usually chuckle at how small it is, but once inside, they always say the same thing "wow." The interior is stylish and roomy (it makes grocery shopping and laundry days a cinch). It handles well and drives smoothly. And it just looks so cool!

The design is amazing! The hatchback makes running errands very convinient (laundry, groceries, etc). I like the high seating level and the car's smooth and responsive handling (this thing turns on a dime).

Side airbags should be standard, as well as cruise control and keyless entry. Also, it needs more storage room (an extra compartment in the front cabin would be great).