2006 Scion xA Consumer Review: Fun to drive and it pays for i

2006 Scion xA - Consumer Review

Fun to drive and it pays for itself.
By Phil from Denver on

2006 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My wife & I both have $40,000 SUVs. When I started spending $85.00 per week to drive to work, we decided to get something economical. I started by looking at all the non-hybird cars (to keep cost down) getting > 35 mpg. That limited it to a select few. After several test drives of several different cars, this little thing stuck out above the rest. This car is packed with tons of options - plus there is a "cult" like following and they are nearly impossible to get at the dealership (which keeps values up). I am now spending $28.00 per week on gas, (getting 37 mpg, mostly city) and have kept the big SUV (this thing is paying for itself in gas alone). This thing is a blast to drive & a kick to hear "what is that!?"

Bold, unusual body design, hi-tech looking dash. Comfortable interior. Killer stereo! Lots of standard "options". They're so "hot" you have to order them. 37 mpg mostly city - I'm laughing all the way to the bank! Toyota quality.

Sunroof sunroof sunroof!!