2006 Scion xA - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:
This Car Pays For Itself - Great Car !!
By ggallen on 08/27/05 21:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Have my Scion a couple week. Just love the car. It is really solid and handles well. Loads of leg and head room. Love the fact that you cna build the car you want instead of paying for options you never use. Can't beat the gas mileage. I am getting betwen 37 and 41 mpg and the car is not even broke in. In fact, being this car is getting double the gas mileage of my others. I have set- up a Scion Saver account and I deposit my gas savings in the account every time I fill-up. The way I see it if gas prices remain I will have the car paid off in about 3 years off my gas savings alone.

Goodness Me
By Brian Bratcher on 07/27/05 00:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love everything about this vehicle: the awesome interior to the stylish exterior (or as the ladies say, "cute" :) ). Not much get-up-and-go, but for $13,000 no one expects that. It is a lot of fun to drive, though.

2005 Scion xA
By eporter on 07/22/05 17:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My Scion xA is wonderful. Not only is it different and awesome to drive but the gas mileage is great. This car is perfect because it fits my personality. It is the only car I have seen that you can choose so many different accessories. I picked out everything down to the wheels and it's great. I couldn't be happier with my Scion!

Scions
By Brithany on 07/22/05 14:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

It is the best car for just transportation or for your first car for your teen!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.