Used 2006 Scion xA Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 166 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Scion xA Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:

Scion xA Rocks!
By david mindrup

2006 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My Scion xA is just GREAT! At 31/38 mpg, I can drive, drive, drive!

Would Buy It Again
By Dee

2006 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have never regretted buying my 2004 xA and look forward to trading for a new one. I moved down from an SUV to a sub-compact and I drove them all. The xA was the only one that surpassed my expectations for its ride and drive. I never care what gas costs. It has had no problems and it's finally ready for new tires at just over 41,000 miles. I don't miss my SUV as the xA has plenty of cargo space. It is a great value for the money.

The Scion xA is an excellent value for the money. Its sound system is excellent, its ride and drive are much better than I expected, and I'm used to having the speedometer etc. in the middle of the dash. I'm happy with them there!

I'm happy with my car, the value and what I got for my money. Maybe brighter interior lighting would help me view my mileage information, but that's about it.

Very Poor Gas Mileage
By Kevin

2006 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am not sure if this car has ever been able to get above 30 mpg. Everyone I know that has one gets about 27 mpg. The only reason I bought this thing is its supposed good mileage. I am selling it in the summer.

How the base model comes moderately well equipped.

Change the dashboard material, it utilizes some texture that is a bear to keep clean.

Scion Xa - Little to Complain About
By P. Wood

2006 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car and have only one thing I would improve on it , the power. It takes too long to warm up and change gears. It handles great and is extremely easy to park. I've had other compacts with the same engine specs. that seemed to be a little more powerful. The interior fits a short person comfortably, and tall people don't feel closed in. The exterior and style are attractive and eye-catching. The accessories are impressive - only one thing is needed there, someway to fit in a console. All-in-all, I will buy another one if they are around when I need my next car.

I love the style, the fit (seats), and the overall feel of this car are great. It's quirky but cute, roomy, and handles easily.

Fit in a console and power up the engine just a little. It takes too long to warm up and change gears.

Awesome Car
By bobbic6314

2006 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have enjoyed this car greatly. It drives very well and it's a great car for a child. I really like it because it's easy to drive and the comfort of the car is awesome.

Everything.