2005 Scion xA Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:
dissatified
By C.mormino on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Car rides to hard. fender wells in engine compartment are letting water in to motor area causing excessivw dirt. Body paint was of poor quality not like toyota product I have had in past.

Best car
By William ONeil on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Best car i ever drove

So Cute and so much fun!
By Myscion04 on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I get a lot of compliments everywhere I go! Friends,family,co-workers,school staff,high school students. I get countless smiles just driving around town. It is an attractive little car. Sometimes the stares can get annoying though. Soooo cute!!!! Thank you for this fine little toy!

could not be more happy with this car
By daila on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

this car is one of the best that i have ever owned!!!

Enjoying Scion XA
By Bortnick on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I can't rate reliablility, as it is brand new for me. But I assume it is good. I love driving it!

Rough Idle
By depthcharge on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Drove the xA as a test drive for several hours. Fit and finish is superb, and acceleration is decent. Great city car with good handling (comparing to my RX300). However, my test car has a very rough idle. It trembles at the stop light all the time. Brakes are very mushy and have little feedback. I still don't like gauges at the center. I want them at the driver side in front of me!

Great Car for the Money
By Scion Shark on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the car for a month and I am very happy. It has been reliable and good on fuel. Averaging 40mpg on mostly highway driving. Its cute gets lots of looks and still unique in my area.

my car is so sexa
By huydai on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

My xA is the best car in the street right now. I'm so proud to drive it nad having fun driving it every time. I think it's good that people don't really know what it is cuz I like to be unique in the street.

Ms
By America Curl on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle I origionally bought for my daughter, but because of the comfort of the ride, the interior design, and the space I went out and bought one of my own. This is a great family car, or for those that are active, and need room for you toys.

xA - xtra Awesome
By txtarheel on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Wwnt to drive a Tacoma and a RAV4-came home with a xA. Was driving a Jeep Liberty that sucked-both in reliability and fuel. The experience of buying this car from Tim at Cavendar in San Antonio was first rate. It is such a fun car to drive-zippy! Solid as a rock. The a/c blows really nice and cold. The stereo has an incredible sound. The 17 yr old at home tells me it is a hit at his high school. Drove 80mph on the way home and there was no vibration. Trying to talk my F150 driving husband into a xB - we shall see!