2005 Scion xA - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:
Scion XA
By Donald Morang on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Interior roominess, nice acceleration, comfort knowing it is made by Toyota, get lots of looks from people, doesn't feel like a small car on the highway, very comfortable interior

great
By dewayne buskey on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

love the car , hated the dealership that sold it in atlanta

Gas Mileage and looks
By Bufferlow on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I was originally interested in the Mini Cooper or a hybrid but after finding out the wait time and reading some of the horror maintenance stories about the Mini and hybrids, I found the XA. It has been a great little car. Has most features you would want and great options. The "Saturn" like sales price makes decision-making on purchase easy. You either accept or walk...no goofing around waiting for the next offer. My dealer did not make it painful when we discussed extended warranties and the like...that was a relief.

Good Deal
By XA Jake on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for the gas milage but what I got was much more. I think this is the best car that I have ever driven to this point. The extra features that you can get with it is outstanding. I love sports cars so I got the lowering kit and 18 inch rims along with the Cold air induction and sport muffler. The gas milage is about 36 miles to the gallon and I get alot of responce on the gas pedal. I can't even get in it without someone asking me about it. I don't know how any other car companys are going to sell compacts when this car becomes more known. There are things that I would change in the manufacture but they would all drive up the base line price.

I love this car
By Laurie on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first new car .... and if I had to buy another all over again ... it would be the Scion Xa

It Rocks!
By srocco on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is the greatest car I have ever found. I ordered to how I wanted it, it is smoothe to drive, and it makes heads turn with its "new age" type look.

way to go toyota.
By megasms on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The handling is nice and tight; gas mielage is obsurdly awesome; looks unique, and has turned many heads. I love it.

best for your buck
By Ross 78 on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The XA is an affordable and fuel efficient car. Toyota hit the jackpot with the scion brand. I have complete confidence that this car will last me years to come.

MUST HAVE CAR
By MEXMEXICANANGEL on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I BOUGHT THIS CAR BECAUSE IT WAS UNEXPENSIVE AND HAD A BETTER FUEL ECONOMY.MY FAMILY THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD LOOKING BUT AFTER THEY SAW THE SPORTY LOOK DESIGN.THE SOUND STEREO SOUNDS GREAT ALSO.THE TRUNK MIGHT LOOK SMALL BUT IT CAN FIT ALOT OF THINGS!

I love my lil XA
By wrightboss on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Its been great. The gas milage is what I loved honestly. But its cute, has great air conditioner, and is very stylish. Drives pretty well considering the price.