2005 Scion xA Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:
I love my xA
By love scion on 12/06/04 13:39 PM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my xA. It is an awesome car! It is so fun to drive. I love the uniqueness of its styling. I really enjoy having a car that few others have yet. I also love its looks. The Scion Xa is not for everyone. You either love it or hate it. I love it.

RS 1.0 is a DREAM!
By Scion Scotty on 12/06/04 12:49 PM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I'd never even heard of Scion until I read a review of the xA in a local paper. Looking to trim my gas bill a bit (was driving Explorer Sport Trac), I ventured in and test drove the xA RS 1.0 they had on the lot... and immediately, it had to be mine. You sit very high in this little car so I don't feel intimidated at all. It is very peppy and fun to drive. Outstanding handling from a car in the price range. Loaded with standard features that are optional add-ons in similar classed vehicles. I recommend Scion now to any who ask about it... and every does!

It is a Very Good Deal
By JS on 12/05/04 22:49 PM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is an excellent economy car. Has good mileage and handles well. It has decent accelaration and a cool sound system. It is a great commuter car, especially in California where gas is $2+ a gallon. It's great forfor stop and go traffic. Where can you find a car for $13,000 that gives you ABS, AC, power windows, and doors. It has a Pioneer stereo system with 160w speakers. The Scion Xa has it all! Did I mention a Toyota VVTI engine and RELIABILITY!!

Scion is for the College Student
By ScionLove on 12/01/04 12:35 PM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new Scion. It was an easy purchase. Toyota financed my purchase without a cosigner and no down payment. How great is that! I haven't had a single problem with the car, as of yet. The car doesn't pick up speed quickly, but who cares. As a commuter student, I need a reliable car and Scion provided it.

remote control car
By misha on 11/12/04 19:28 PM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

It feels like a go-kart, responsive but you feel all the bumps. Loud on the inside.

My new Limited edition scion XA
By kcgeyer on 11/11/04 13:10 PM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I did not like the origional version of the Scion XA, but I bought the limited edition with the rear spoiler and the different front grill. It also came in "absolutly red" which is not one of the standard available colors. Mine also has a sunroof and is a manual. It is quite and the fuel consumption gets better and better each time I drive it.

Yee HAH!
By Radwriter055 on 11/11/04 13:04 PM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I did the research and literally bought the first one I drove. I was tired of my big old falling-apart ford explorer taking up gas, oil, and parking spaces, and felt the Scion fit in with my reduce, re-use and recycle advocacy. It's a zippy little car who's interior room is deceptive. I was delighted to fit 10' long 2" X 2" stakes into the vehicle with ease, once I put the seats down. It's light, fast, zippy, user friendly, KICK BUTT stereo and cozy. It's perfect for blasting around town in any traffic and holds its own beautifully on the highway at top speeds. Light light touch on the brakes.

Go for the Special Edition
By f_tahesh on 11/10/04 21:19 PM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This seemingly tiny car has exceptional style, performs famously, and handles unbelievably well (more like a German car than a Toyota) due to the traction and stability control (only offered on the red Special Edition).

JJ'S RIDE
By JJINVEGAS on 11/04/04 18:33 PM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I HAVE OWNED SEVERAL TOYOTA VEHICLES IN THE LAST 15 YRS. THIS ONE RATES AT THE TOP OF MY LIST. RIDE, ECONOMY AND OVERALL OUALITY ARE EXCELLENT,HOWEVER THERE HAS BEEN ONE BIG DOWNFALL. AFTER A COLLISION, THE PARTS ARE ALMOST NON EXISTANT. IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 6 WEEKS AT THIS WRITING AND STILL THE BODY PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.

ScinergyIA.com Scion Club
By Joe.H on 11/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Scion xA Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The best cars ever made ! I love this car and i will continue to buy it! Check our club and more pictures at scinergyia dot com . I am recomending this car to everybody specialy tC i have both of them and really i didnt lost no money and have great NEW cars!!!!!