Wonderful Little Car!
By moonbeam on
2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)
I've had this car for little over 2 months and I love it. It's my first car and I've been learning how to drive with it so I can commute to work (90 miles daily). So far the only problems I've had are the brakes squeaking occasionally and the light/flying feeling I get when I'm on the highway (going 65mph)! It definately needs more power because it's hard to go uphill-but other than that it's a great first car, easy to park, and fun to drive. I get quite a few people looking at it and asking me what it is! I had to take the backseat headrests out because it was blocking my view-but since I don't ever sit in the back, it's fine with me!
Favorite Features
I like my sound system. How small the car really is, but it is quite roomy inside. It's got relatively comfortable seats...
Suggested Improvements
Cupholders don't really hold my water bottles-they fly everywhere- needs to be deeper. Backseat organizer/magazine holder. The compartments aren't efficient/too small/placed weirdly. More power!!! Inside lights should be further back, in the middle! Fuzz balls on driver seats.