2004 Scion xA Consumer Review: My first new car

2004 Scion xA - Consumer Review

My first new car
By Suzykuntz on

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I am a 55 year old widow. This Scion was sitting in the window and it was love at first sight. When the pleasent young man described all the features to me it was like they made it for me! I drove away with it 3HOURS later and I love it! People have actually stopped me at red lights to ask me what kind of car it was and to tell me how much they like it. Even my 3 grown children were pleased at my choice for my very first brand new car. It is so comfortable and so much fun to drive. I would reccomend the Scion to any one who wants a good looking,fun car with praticality.

the classic look of the exterior is my favorite feature of the Scion. I love the color of my choice too. It is charcoal grey with a touch of black trim on the rear windows. the big head lights really class it up too. It looks good coming and going!!

I think a vanity mirror on the passinger side would be nice, also a cup holder in the back seat would be a nice touch.