2004 Scion xA Consumer Review: I Love my Scion xA

2004 Scion xA Hatchback - Consumer Review

I Love my Scion xA
By April S on

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've only had my Scion xA for a couple of months, but I love it! The xA has a nice, smooth ride and it handles great in bad weather! I have yet to see any other Scions on the road in my area. Lots of people mistake in for a Mini Cooper, but I'm quick to tell them that its a Toyota made car. In comparison to other cars, the xA is much better than the Ford Focus (we have one of those too) and the new Chevy Aveo. It comes standard with TONS of features like Pioneer CD/MP3 player, power everything, remote keyless entry, etc. I even had a sun/moonroof installed! Not too shabby for a lil car! I love this car and hope others will enjoy driving it as much as I do.

1. Incredible steering capabilities 2. Options available (alarm, sun/ moonroof, auto dimming rearview) 3. Standard features (power everything, Pioneer audio system)

1. Automatic Trunk release 2. Intermittent rear wiper 3. More color options (interior & exterior)