By esavov on
2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)
This is a great compact car. There are
many features that I really Like:
1. Interior looks nice, not cheap and
2. I've noticed that my eyes don't
get "bothered" while driving at night
for a long distance.
3. The only thing I paid extra for was
nice rims, power steering, and
side/curtain airbags. Total of 15,400.
4. Vehicle comes with an excellent CD
player (plays MP3 as well), power doors
and windows, AC, etc.
5. Cargo area is actually great.
When the seats are up the smaller area
is still perfect for grocery shopping.
6. This car has plenty of power. I
constantly find myself speeding without
It has no problem zipping around other
vehicles. Admittedly it doesn't like
long sloping hills. It stays in lower
gear the whole time but still passes
other cars on the hill.
7. The outside is sporty and stylish.
Quite a few people ask me about the car
or tell me it's a cute car.
1. Armrest - I purchased one at
JCWhitney. It's working out well.
2. Just a suggestion - Buyers, tint
the windows. Makes a world of
3. More selection on intermittent