Complete Review
By esavov on
2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)
This is a great compact car. There are many features that I really Like: 1. Interior looks nice, not cheap and squeaky. 2. I've noticed that my eyes don't get "bothered" while driving at night for a long distance. 3. The only thing I paid extra for was nice rims, power steering, and side/curtain airbags. Total of 15,400. 4. Vehicle comes with an excellent CD player (plays MP3 as well), power doors and windows, AC, etc. 5. Cargo area is actually great. When the seats are up the smaller area is still perfect for grocery shopping. 6. This car has plenty of power. I constantly find myself speeding without even trying.
Favorite Features
It has no problem zipping around other vehicles. Admittedly it doesn't like long sloping hills. It stays in lower gear the whole time but still passes other cars on the hill. 7. The outside is sporty and stylish. Quite a few people ask me about the car or tell me it's a cute car.
Suggested Improvements
1. Armrest - I purchased one at JCWhitney. It's working out well. 2. Just a suggestion - Buyers, tint the windows. Makes a world of difference. 3. More selection on intermittent wipers.