This is a great compact car. There are
many features that I really Like:
1. Interior looks nice, not cheap and
2. I've noticed that my eyes don't
get "bothered" while driving at night
for a long distance.
3. The only thing I paid extra for was
nice rims, power steering, and
side/curtain airbags. Total of 15,400.
4. Vehicle comes with an excellent CD
player (plays MP3 as well), power doors
and windows, AC, etc.
5. Cargo area is actually great.
When the seats are up the smaller area
is still perfect for grocery shopping.
6. This car has plenty of power. I
constantly find myself speeding without
It has no problem zipping around other
vehicles. Admittedly it doesn't like
long sloping hills. It stays in lower
gear the whole time but still passes
other cars on the hill.
7. The outside is sporty and stylish.
Quite a few people ask me about the car
or tell me it's a cute car.
1. Armrest - I purchased one at
JCWhitney. It's working out well.
2. Just a suggestion - Buyers, tint
the windows. Makes a world of
3. More selection on intermittent
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.