Used 2004 Scion xA Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Scion xA - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:

I love this little car.
By Patella

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've had the xA for about a week now, and I am so impressed. Though the ride can be a tad bumpy, the car absolutly zips on the highway. The interior is comfortable and intuitive, and though never one for flash, I have to say the sound system is so much fun. Its amazing how small the car is from the outside, yet how tall and roomy it feels inside. I keep getting out and expecting to be standing next to a much larger car. Though not for everyone, I love the unusual dash layout, although I still am not quite used to looking center for my speed. In short, I love this little car!

Roomy interior, the "up-high" feeling, cd player, comfortable upright seats, great steering and handling

Would love an optional moonroof, lower backseat headrests (these can really cut the visibility), engine heat meter rather than light

Wonderful Little Car!
By moonbeam

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've had this car for little over 2 months and I love it. It's my first car and I've been learning how to drive with it so I can commute to work (90 miles daily). So far the only problems I've had are the brakes squeaking occasionally and the light/flying feeling I get when I'm on the highway (going 65mph)! It definately needs more power because it's hard to go uphill-but other than that it's a great first car, easy to park, and fun to drive. I get quite a few people looking at it and asking me what it is! I had to take the backseat headrests out because it was blocking my view-but since I don't ever sit in the back, it's fine with me!

I like my sound system. How small the car really is, but it is quite roomy inside. It's got relatively comfortable seats...

Cupholders don't really hold my water bottles-they fly everywhere- needs to be deeper. Backseat organizer/magazine holder. The compartments aren't efficient/too small/placed weirdly. More power!!! Inside lights should be further back, in the middle! Fuzz balls on driver seats.

Amazing
By n2k2928

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Great! It is the best car in the world

Perfect! Getting it customized rocks plus its or a cheap cheap price.

NONE This car I highly recomend for everyone to buy.

Best Deal for the Money
By modernoca

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I looked at all the other cars in this class, and even a few more expensive, and frankly, you'd be hard pressed to find ANY other vehicle with as many standard features for a price this low. Everyone who has taken a ride in this car is stunned when I tell them the price.

Besides the overall design, which is modern, clean and not in the slightest "on the cheap", it's also got about the most headroom of any car I've seen.

Well, for the price there has to be something. The biggest complaint has to be the amount of horsepower, which is why I opted for a manual. Would be nice if a larger engine was an option.

W-O-W spells wow
By Greg78945602

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Reallly Great is the words i would use to describe it. I travel alot in it