2004 Scion xA - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:
I Love my Scion xA
By April S on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've only had my Scion xA for a couple of months, but I love it! The xA has a nice, smooth ride and it handles great in bad weather! I have yet to see any other Scions on the road in my area. Lots of people mistake in for a Mini Cooper, but I'm quick to tell them that its a Toyota made car. In comparison to other cars, the xA is much better than the Ford Focus (we have one of those too) and the new Chevy Aveo. It comes standard with TONS of features like Pioneer CD/MP3 player, power everything, remote keyless entry, etc. I even had a sun/moonroof installed! Not too shabby for a lil car! I love this car and hope others will enjoy driving it as much as I do.

scion rulez
By myckro on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

so far so good. d vehicles fun to drive. its a headturner.

I'm Sold
By kg13 on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my Scion XA fora little over a week and love it. I traded in my Acura TL. that should tell you right there, I prefer the simple pleasure of the Scion over the luxury of my old Acura. I love the size, outside and in, the gas mileage it gets, as well as the overall standard features I got for the price. Don't waste your time looking for cars, Scion is all you need.

hELOF A FUN CAR
By BEARINJAX on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

THE GAS MILEAGE IS GREAT, GET AWESOME LOOKS FROM PEOPLE, ALL AND ALL A GREAT CAR

Haven't put gas in it yet
By BlueScion on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Loved the no pressure sale. This is the way all car purchases should be. At only 100hp I expected lousy performance, but with such low weight, it zips! 60-80mph on the freeway with no problems. Seudo Recarro seats sit nice front and back. It took about 30minutes to get used to those center guages. Now my other cars seem weird.

My Scion xA
By Paul C Pa. on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Being 6' and over 200lbs I need a large drivers compartment,and even though the front doors are the largest body panel the car has a great deal of interior room. The buying experience was super simple and quick. Sales people are trained for scion customers and it shows. Still don't think 35+mpg will ever happen @65mph @3000rpms.

I love it
By Kathitkd on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car almost 8 months ago and absolutely love it. I have received so many compliments on it. A lot of people have mistaken it for a hybrid.

hey
By dnielle on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great car for the right price!

Scion is great
By blzr11 on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, fun to drive.

my xA
By swimguard on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

i love this car, its fun to drive, different than alot of other cars so you feel unique, i love it. it may be small on the outside but me and my friends fit comfortably in it. my best friend got one too!