2004 Scion xA - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!
By CHER on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I WENT TO TOYOTA TO LOOK AT THE SOLARA'S AND LEFT WITH AN XA. I LOVE THIS CAR. STYLE MEETS ECONOMY AND FUNCTION. IT'S GREAT

Complete Review
By esavov on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great compact car. There are many features that I really Like: 1. Interior looks nice, not cheap and squeaky. 2. I've noticed that my eyes don't get "bothered" while driving at night for a long distance. 3. The only thing I paid extra for was nice rims, power steering, and side/curtain airbags. Total of 15,400. 4. Vehicle comes with an excellent CD player (plays MP3 as well), power doors and windows, AC, etc. 5. Cargo area is actually great. When the seats are up the smaller area is still perfect for grocery shopping. 6. This car has plenty of power. I constantly find myself speeding without even trying.

one down, another on the way
By court on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

just totalled mine on hwy 5. driving the speed limit, averted another driver's sudden brake slam, lost control and eventually flipped. pulled myself and my 90 lb dog through the passenger window. he's fine. i walked away with only a bruise on my knee. airbags didn't deploy but the car crushed around us like a cocoon, upside down. not even considering another car. soon as i can, it's right back to the scion dealer. though i really do wish the car had u.s crash ratings/tests available...

my Scion
By The Van on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love it. It drives like a rally car.Easy to park.looks like a mini suv.Terrific sound system.

Scion XA
By kheinly on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Car is fun to drive, great gas mileage and fun to drive. Price is excellent for a Toyota Sister Co. Car looks small but the inside actually has good space. Trunk is small. I usually leave the back seats down for the extra room. Seats in the back limit visiablity out the rear. Overall a very good car.

ONE MORE TIME TO THE SHOP
By FROSTBYT on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

WITH IN A WEEK OF HAVING THE CAR, i HAD TO HAVE A NEW MOTOR MOUNT, WHICH DIDN'T FIX THE PROBLEM. TOOK IT BACK AND THE TECH PEOPLE DECIDED IT NEED A LUBE JOB ON THE FRONT SPENDLE, WHICH MAY ONLY PROLONG A CONTINUING PROBLEM, NOW AFTER HAVING THAT DONE, THE ALINMENT IS OFF AND I WILL HAVE THE TAKE IT BACK A THIRD TIME.THE XA DOSEN'T SEEM AS REFINE AS A NORMAL TOYOTA, BUT FOR THE PRICE IT'S STILL BETTER THEN MOST

the scion
By jekel on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I think this vehicle is a safe and fun vehicle for everyone, and i also think that it is highly underated.

awesome car
By kimbr on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

this car is fun to drive easy to fit in almost any parking spot and is great on gas. Its a must have car.

CAR
By BNAME on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

GOOD CAR,AND IS FUN TO DRIVE.

Barts view
By Scionbro2004 on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The car is pretty cool for the price, it was my first car that i bought brand new. Im 20.