Used 2004 Scion xA Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Scion xA - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:

Recommend Highly!
By LoveMyScion

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Scion xA is agile, fun, safe, and gets fantastic milage. I've had mine for almost 2 years and I still love it! It's a great car for someone who wants style but affordability.

My favorite features are the instrument panel, the hatch, and the over all exterior design of the car.

It needs more comfortable seats. Maybe added lower back support for long trips.

Great Great Great that is all
By Evan

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Scion xA......it is my first car purchase and I couldn't have picked a better car to buy. I love the quality and the reliability that only Toyota can offer. I love the design of both the exterior and the interior. I it small with enough room to carry me and three friends along and the gas mileage is awesome. I was paying so much for gas and now I pay a lot less.

The Pioneer sound system, the center instrument cluster, and the ability to make it match my personality. I also love the color. The Phantom Grey is the best.

The engine power... it is lacking to say the least, but I also get 38 miles per gallon soooooo can't complain too much there.

Grade A for XA
By Erin Lenahan

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Scion XA is a fun, reliable car with great fuel economy and versatility (i.e. transporting five passengers or putting the seats down and taking dogs and gear to the beach.) Great for long trips, always comfortable, and always good for drawing just the right amount of attention from passersby. "What kind of car is that?" I've never seen one before. It has also really retained it's value very well, despite the high mileage I put on it! Well done, Scion XA (aka MiniCooper on steroids)!

It would be great if they made a hybrid hatchback that got even better gas mileage, yet offered the versatility of convertible seats.

Scion xa
By Melissa

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love my car! Its nice to have a compact car that sits higher and not on the floor. It handles nicely, has good gas mileage, and is cute too! The one and only thing I dont like is that somehow the way the gas tank is designed, causes the gas pump to kick off when fueling up. So, you have to manually fuel up at times.

design, its definatly different

the gas tank issue

Best Car Ever
By Joe.H

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Well the car is so good that i can't even say anything bad about it. Its confy and very very good in snow !!! Car crash also states good. And for that low money belive me you cant find better car !

Good Sound with 6 disk changer, good on snow and many moods you can do on it !!.