Used 2004 Scion xA Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Scion Xa - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xA model:

Scion, yes please
By scionowner

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The scion xa is a great car, made for the younger generation. the look of the car isn't like anything else out there. It looks small from the outside, but really it is a very roomy car. I have had no problems with the xa at all! the best thing about the car is the pricing. this is my first car purchase on my own. the pricing is reasonable and the payments are low even without having any credit history!

Favorite Features

The placement of the speedometer. Being in the middle its different. You get alot of looks in this car. When others sit in the car and see all of the features, they can't help but love it too.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing to improve this car for me would to be to have offered a moonroof.

awesomness
By Vudoo

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

the car is just sooo fun! my parents bought for me as a graduation gift and im glad they did. they opted to buy me a solara but somehow the fun and funkyness of the scion XA caught their eye. the car is great and gets good mileage! my parents put in a lot of extra features which might be a lil pricey but it looks great. it makes every car unique and all.

Favorite Features

the added light trim, the bazooka subwoofer, and the blue floor lights.

Suggested Improvements

more power!!!!

Jon's Review
By SC Jon

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with my Scion xA. I have only experienced very minor problems (driver door adjustment). My only complaint is the air conditioner seems a little weak and is slow to cool down.

Favorite Features

I really like the placement of the indicator dials. They are not hidded under the steering wheel.

Suggested Improvements

Less plastic parts. It would not cost that much more to make the silver colored plasic parts real metal.

Good Fuel Economy
By dasheffield

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car gets great gas mileage 32-36. this is very important to me because I am a courier and I use my car alot. It takes me less than $20.00 to fill up. If you are a big person this car will be a little tight for you. This is easy to get in and out of, you don't have to bend down to get into the car. This car comes with AC and a radio with a cd player. You get this for less than $14,000. Good Deal

Favorite Features

Gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

Make the seats a little bigger.

Cute Lil Thang
By Layla

2004 Scion xA 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

It runs great except when it's trying to climb a hill or going 70 mph, you have to really step on the gas hard. doesn't tell you when your car is REACHING the over heating point, so i can prevent it,just has the dummy light car IS over heated.door panel, plastic. when you are opening your door,your hand will brush against and there will be "dry skin" marks. When your headlight is left on,it will have a beeping noise.speaker-Everyone thought I had a sound system.The door handles are like the volkwagon.standard power locks and windows.looks like it's sister,toyota matrix.gave me more than I would have ever expected from a car under 15000

Favorite Features

The sound systerm! Auto lock, window! Headlight beep.

Suggested Improvements

Fabric door panel, different dash material. upgrade the interior roof material. Keyless entry like the XB