2014 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
My first new car
By jhurley2k6 on 03/13/14 17:35 PM (PDT)

2014 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my first new car and I love it so far. I was overpaying for a 2003 Toyota Celica which I did like but it was old and had a lot of miles, plus I still owed 9k for the car to JDB. I recently traded in the car and got 3k for it then they added the remaining 6k onto the sticker price. I couldn't be happier, I'm not really paying more per month and I have a new car with a warranty! It's basically a Toyota so the thing should run forever and it looks awesome. I've already turned some heads driving it around with the shiny blue paint job.

Much improved for 2014
By mazdap on 12/14/13 15:27 PM (PST)

2014 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought a 2014 Scion tC manual transmission in blue. It has about 3200 miles on it now. It handles well in rain and snow (just had our 3rd snow storm here in Pennsylvania), It has sporty handling in the twisties due to suspension upgrades for 2014. Looks like no other car, the new wheels are beautiful and hide brake dust. The transmission is very smooth and precise. It is Camry reliable, lighter and quicker than a Camry though. It has plenty of torque which you can feel during takeoff. The HD stereo is AMAZING! 0-60 time per Car and Driver is 6.9 seconds for the 6sp manual transmission. All this for less than 20k. Plus free service/oil changes! So far I am very pleased.

Built like a tank
By doug142 on 11/10/13 16:09 PM (PST)

2014 Scion tC Scion 10 Series 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have owned over a hundred vehicles. I am very impressed with this one.I have the 14 10 series tc. I usually buy boxy or station wagon like or suv styles,I wanted something different from everyone else. I was actually buying another Prius V, my 2nd. They were doing my paperwork when I spotted the Scion on the showroom floor.I walked around it and then jumped in it,I love the style. I am 6' 1" I could not believe all of the room,I even fit comfortably in the backseat,and it was easy to get in.I could not believe how well it drives and handles,a bigger and better Celica replacement.The Camry engine and revised suspension,steering,transmission are amazing.Huge hatchback opening,versatile

First Scion
By galaxica on 10/29/13 07:46 AM (PDT)

2014 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just bought my very first Scion Tc (2014) and love it! I never even considered this brand until I saw the car at the lot. And when I was told that Scion is made by Toyota, I was sold. The design is very impressive, a head turner! It's so much fun to drive and I don't like driving that much, but this car gives you back the fun of driving :)

Awesome Coupe!
By manicwombat on 08/18/13 06:23 AM (PDT)

2014 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

It's no doubt why they call this "The King of The Coupe". Loved my 2013 so much, I am trading it in to get a 2014! When I bought my 13' the 14' was just outside my price range. Now they dropped the 14 to just over the price of 13, making it affordable for me.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Scion tC in NJ is:

$306 per month*