2012 Scion tC Consumer Review: love my scion!

2012 Scion tC - Consumer Review

love my scion!
By scionlover on

2012 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Ive owned a 2006 release series 2.0 and recently decided to upgrade to the 2012 scion tc..and i LOVE it! i bought the base model with an manual transmission and i have been getting inbetween 31-33 IN TOWN. no exageration on that either. the new model has much more room, in the front and back and has a sleeker look. It has Plenty of horsepower for a car that only cost me $18500! great reliability and great design. i recently added foglights which i love and a K&N intake and it gives the engine a good bark! long story short, couldnt be more happy with my purchase and i recommend this car to everyone!

sunroof manual transmission built in subs and sound system gas milage for a sports car

better quality plastics for interior
By roosm
on 08/10/12 22:15 PM (PDT)

I love this car too. What do people expect? I tried a new Ford Focus, and let me tell you, this is way better. Yeah, the interior may not be what some like, but you know, I love it! Simple. This car to me is easy. The Ford was difficult, not intuitive at all. For the money, you cannot beat this car.