2012 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
Good First Car but Wish I Had Taken a Different Route
By bigzman95 on 08/14/14 22:29 PM (PDT)

2012 Scion tC Release Series 7.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have had this car since the day it hit the lot back in September of 2011. While there are a lot of things I love about my car, there are also things that I don't. Overall it's a pretty good car but I wish I had done more research before buying it. For instance, by the time I added some options onto my car, the purchase price was well into the upper $20k range. For that amount of money I honestly wish I had went with something like the Subaru WRX, which is faster, AWD and has four doors. Scion makes lots of attractive points to buyers, but honestly the cars are a bit overpriced in my opinion. If you want a car for a new driver I'd look at the Dodge Dart or Subaru Impreza.

Love my yellow tc!
By urbandk8 on 08/15/13 08:13 AM (PDT)

2012 Scion tC Release Series 7.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We love our TC! It is fun to drive, easy on the eyes, and has all the safety features that we were looking for. I love that the backseat is large and that the passenger and driver seats move all the way to the dashboard for easy entrance and to and from the back seat. My husband loves to drive this car and also loves the fact that he is 6'9 (all legs) and fits comfortably!

Great for the money!
By reconmac on 11/09/11 21:23 PM (PST)

2012 Scion tC Release Series 7.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought this car for it's reliability and good looks, and it delivers all that I wanted and then some. Keyless entry/ignition is awesome and the shiftable 6-speed automatic livens things up. Great ipod integration and a decent sound system.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Scion tC in VA is:

$157 per month*