2012 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
Love my yellow tc!
By urbandk8 on 08/15/13 08:13 AM (PDT)

2012 Scion tC Release Series 7.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We love our TC! It is fun to drive, easy on the eyes, and has all the safety features that we were looking for. I love that the backseat is large and that the passenger and driver seats move all the way to the dashboard for easy entrance and to and from the back seat. My husband loves to drive this car and also loves the fact that he is 6'9 (all legs) and fits comfortably!

love my scion!
By scionlover on 08/08/12 22:21 PM (PDT)

2012 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Ive owned a 2006 release series 2.0 and recently decided to upgrade to the 2012 scion tc..and i LOVE it! i bought the base model with an manual transmission and i have been getting inbetween 31-33 IN TOWN. no exageration on that either. the new model has much more room, in the front and back and has a sleeker look. It has Plenty of horsepower for a car that only cost me $18500! great reliability and great design. i recently added foglights which i love and a K&N intake and it gives the engine a good bark! long story short, couldnt be more happy with my purchase and i recommend this car to everyone!

scion2012
By scion12 on 08/07/12 19:01 PM (PDT)

2012 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Traded 2003 RSX Acura. Have had it since Sep. 2012, have driven it 9000 miles. Best bang for the buck considering the 180hp smooth reving engine. incredible value: panoramic sunroof, 300 watts blue tooth pioneer, 18in alloys, flat bottom thick steering, six speed auto...Very comfortable, roomy inside, leg room is incredible in the back, cargo room huge, comfortable ride for a coupe, handling is prdictable and sharp. huge brake calibers. This car is begging to be driven cross country. looks expensive, you donn't see many on the roads. Yes the interior is plasticy as others have mentioned, but it's only $20k.

Super TC
By scaleman2 on 07/01/12 16:50 PM (PDT)

2012 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is one of the most fun cars I have ever driven. I have owned BMW Infiniti and a host of others and the TC holds up to the more expensive brands. I have had this car over a month and it is excellent. Gas mileage so far is 27 mpg which is excellent. It is superb in handling, acceleration and overall performance. My friends cannot believe the quality of this car for a small price, it looks more expensive than it is. People don't believe me when I tell them the price. Scion has a winner with this car.

Love my tC!
By smccarty17 on 06/24/12 22:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I work at a Toyota/Scion dealership and after a few months, I purchased my tC. I absolutely love it! It's fun to drive, great stereo, comfortable interior, love the moonroof. I'm getting an average of around 30 mpg in my manual transmission tC. I had a civic si before and the tC is a lot more comfortable and just all around feels better. I love that it has 8 air bags and is an IIHS top safety pick. I'm definitely happy with my car.

Great for the money!
By reconmac on 11/09/11 21:23 PM (PST)

2012 Scion tC Release Series 7.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought this car for it's reliability and good looks, and it delivers all that I wanted and then some. Keyless entry/ignition is awesome and the shiftable 6-speed automatic livens things up. Great ipod integration and a decent sound system.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Scion tC in VA is:

$148 per month*