2011 Scion tC Consumer Review: A new tC

2011 Scion tC - Consumer Review

A new tC
By Vince on

2011 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've had my 2011 tC for about two weeks and there are some significant changes from the two previous tCs I've owned. The 2011 is a bit larger with more interior room and the six speed automatic transmission makes it more fun to drive in the sport mode. However, it does not seem as responsive as the previous tCs, perhaps because of its larger size. One big improvement is the gas mileage. I've been averaging between 30 to 31 miles per gallon around town. On my other tCs I never exceeded 30 MPG even on the highway.

The six speed automatic transmission, improved gas mileage and exterior lines. The Blue Tooth is a nice accessory to have. The seats are quite comfortable and the radio and climate controls are very accessible. I do like the shape and feel of the new steering wheel. The exhaust sounds great.

Bring back the temperature gauge, make the computer read-outs easier to set rather than using the trip mileage reset stem.