2011 Scion tC Hatchback Consumer Reviews 2

2011 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2011 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific tC model:
Great coupe
By Lou on 10/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Just had it one day. It is a very roomy coupe, comfortable with supportive seats. I may look into upgrading or replacing the center armrest with a padded version. The dealer installed fog lights and it dresses it up. I also had blue tooth installed and have the Alpine head unit which is upgradeable with nav. and has a good size touch screen display. Dealer installed options seem fairly priced. The manual shifts well, the hydraulic clutch will take me a few drives for me to get used to. The uptake is numb. Steering is on center but can easily veer into oncoming traffic if you are not focused on your driving. All in all, a nice sporty coupe for a retired guy.

A new tC
By Vince on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've had my 2011 tC for about two weeks and there are some significant changes from the two previous tCs I've owned. The 2011 is a bit larger with more interior room and the six speed automatic transmission makes it more fun to drive in the sport mode. However, it does not seem as responsive as the previous tCs, perhaps because of its larger size. One big improvement is the gas mileage. I've been averaging between 30 to 31 miles per gallon around town. On my other tCs I never exceeded 30 MPG even on the highway.