1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Would buy again, oh wait I did.
By serith on
Vehicle2009 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
ReviewI've owned both a 2006 Scion tC 5-speed, and now currently a 2009 Scion tC 5-speed Release Series 5 TRD model.
The 2009 is more refined than its 2006 predecessor.
If your're looking for a well rounded, budget-friendly coupe, look no further.
However, I can not say the same about the current 2nd generation tC--they are entirely different animals.
- fun to drive
- peppy/quick (not fast by any means)
- respectable fuel economy (could be better)
- relatively small
- toyota reliability
- aesthetically pleasing
- fantastic crash safety rating
- "Boy Racer" stigma.
- Top 10 "most expensive to insure"
- 160hp from 2.4L is lazy engineering.
- Short final drive ratio (hurts mpg)
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.