Sexy, fun to drive tC
By decseh on
2009 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
This car is so much fun to drive. For what you get with this car and the looks you can't beat the price. Plus you get Toyota reliability as a perk. I've only had my car for a month, but overall I am satisfied and impressed. It has many more features than me $32K Jeep did. It's only a few more dollars a month, it's brand new, and gets me a lot better gas mileage. I am very glad I looked this way. I drove a Corolla, Civic, and a few other competitors and none really compared to this car. I suggest you drive one. My other car is an automatic, and I didn't like the tC when I drove it in an auto even though it was peppy, the manual won me over. Scion dealers are easy to work with too.
Favorite Features
Full panoramic glass roof with power moonroof, steering wheel radio controls, high polished alloy wheels, Pioneer sound system there are so many settings to make it sound great. The turn signals on the mirrors, the seats and overall interior. I feel like I'm driving a $25-30K car for much less.
Suggested Improvements
Put a standard electrochromic mirror in the car and maybe fog lights. A little better gas mileage would be nice, and a 6 speed manual would do it, even though I like the 5 cause you don't have to do as much shifting, when you get up to 80-85 you need another gear it seems like.