2009 Scion tC Consumer Review: Fun to Drive

2009 Scion tC - Consumer Review

Fun to Drive
By Kevin on

2009 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I debated for quite some time which car to look at and chose this one simply because it comes with some awesome standard features for a very reasonable price. I love driving this car, I test drove the automatic but ended up getting the manual and I am glad I did. Even though it is a compact car, there's plenty of room up front. The car looks wonderful, inside and out, even considering I don't like the other Scion models.

The sunroof and moonroof are excellent. The iPod connector comes in handy, allows me to change songs using the steering wheel controls. The factory sound system is pretty impressive.

This car should get a little better gas mileage in my opinion, but it is much better than my previous used cars. Also, I wish the passenger seat had position memory like the driver's seat does. Other than that, how about a V6 version? C'mon, Scion, I know you've been thinking about it...